Random Tech


Thursday, November 24, 2005

Residual Income on the Web

We all know that the best way anyone can make money is simply by sitting on their fat ass watching the Benjamins flow in. Unfortunately, not many know where to start. Here is a list of the best websites.

1. Donations - (Putting a donation button on your website, widget, software, etc)
  • PayPal - The standard for online monetary exchange

2. Ads - (Putting advertisements on your website)
3. Stock Photography - (Uploading your pictures that many people can buy)
4. Selling - (A garage sale that the whole world can see)
  • eBay - Auction off the stuff you don't want anymore
  • Amazon - Sell the stuff you don't want anymore

5. Affiliates - (Companies pay you to promote their website)
6. Pay to blank - (Sites that pay you to click ads, read emails, surf, or just sign up)
BEWARE! Do not become a slave to these methods! This is good income for a student, but if you are expecting quadruple digit figures, I suggest you look somewhere else, unless you have a really good idea. All it takes is one good idea to become rich, so get thinking. And if something doesn't work out for you, just drop it and move onto something else.

You can comment on any more that you have and I will be glad to post them.

10 Comments:

  • high yield investment programs is of interest to many readers! Your blog, Residual Income on the Web can get more info from high yield investment programs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/29/2005 2:37 PM  

  • Hi Jason, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Income at Home and landed here. Although Residual Income on the Web is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Income at Home will take me. Have a great day!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/01/2005 11:18 PM  

  • Hi Jason, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Residual Income and landed here. Although Residual Income on the Web is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Residual Income will take me. Have a great day!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/02/2005 6:42 PM  

  • Hi Jason. Just read your post: Residual Income on the Web and I agree. For more information see passive income.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/03/2005 2:59 PM  

  • Jason, Here is an update to Residual Income on the Web regarding passive income.
    I filed it at passive income.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/04/2005 6:32 PM  

  • Hi Jason. Just read your post: Residual Income on the Web and I agree. For more information see residual income.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/06/2005 4:03 PM  

  • Hi Jason, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Income at Home and landed here. Although Residual Income on the Web is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Income at Home will take me. Have a great day!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/08/2005 12:40 AM  

  • Residual Income on the Web, was an interesting piece, Jason! I found some more information on debt relief at http://www.cashvendor.com.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/08/2005 9:49 AM  

  • I've only found a few blogs on Residual Income on the Web and get out of debt, Jason. Since that is my area of expertise you may want to check out get out of debt!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/10/2005 7:07 PM  

  • Jason, do you know any other blogs on residual income? residual income.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/11/2005 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home