Random Tech


Monday, November 21, 2005

A Taste of What this Site will be Like

Hey there, I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but what I had in mind for this site was to post interesting / controversial essays about kids in highschool, written by a kid in highschool. Cheating, popularity, grades, drugs, and of course hopefully one day I will enlighten you with the almighty question: "Why we go to school in the first place?", but only if I can find out for myself. Overall, school blows, and I, along with my peers, don't know whether to bite the bullet and stay in prison school or rebel and live a fun childhood but suffer in my later years.

I dunno. Highschool Blows.


Edit: 11/28/05: Due to the increase of general interest, this site is now called Random Tech. The articles were about tech stuff before anyway, so now hopefully people won't be confused when they see the headline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home